Namaste!

Hey all. Many of you know me, some of you don't, but we're all here for one reason: we love the show Lost. (Either that or you were misdirected and are trying to leave as quickly as possible before you get sucked in...) Anyway...

The purpose of this blog is that as I go through all 5 brain-twisting seasons again, I have a place to write, organize, prove, and post my thoughts about Lost, and hear any fellow Lostie's thoughts on my thoughts.

I do have a couple requests:

1. Keep it appropriate. I will not tolerate obscene language of any sort. Along with this, please be respectful of other opinions, ideas, beliefs and theories, and post accordingly. Also, please try not to go off on tangents for no apparent reason (at least, not for too long...). I will remove any comments that I find inappropriate.

2. Please, please only follow this blog up to the point you've watched the show. I will include in post titles the season and episode on which I am posting. If the posts reach the point to which you have watched the show, please hold off on reading until you have seen the episode.

3. Have fun! hang out, discuss Lost, meet at Dunn bros, watch BalloonShop videos, watch flashing lights, swing dance. (all things us Losties here in Smalltown, US do.)

Also, if you are interested, a bunch of us have started a forum just for Lost. It can be found here. Enjoy!

God Bless and Namaste!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

'ABC House' with Charlie Pace

So as many of you know, our dear Charlie Pace seemingly died back a few seasons ago. There has been much debate as to weather or not Dominic Monaghan would return.


In the meantime, ABC has released several promo videos featuring the 'ABC House' where characters all over the station reside. In a new release, We find Dominic Monaghan playing fooseball with several others. And he says something very ominous.

No comments:

Post a Comment